Some companies will never change, cut them down in one way and they will simply re-emerge in other. It’s hard to keep customers away from such companies because they will simply keep changing form as they push ahead with their goal to deceive customers.
Yet individuals do deserve to be warned about the intentions of a deceptive company beforehand. They deserve to know which company is on its rounds to make a fool out of them. A company that is presently out to fool customers is known as Coracall.And guess what, it is Phruit that is functioning under a new name all over again.
Yes, if individuals think that Phruit disappeared forever in 2010, then they are wrong because they are very much back on the market scene and intend to stay.However, individuals should stay away from them lest they get caught up in its web of deception.
For those readers who are unaware of the past of Phruit and therefore the threat that Coracall poses to individuals, let’s take a close look at Phruit’s infamous past.Phruit was a well known company in the United Kingdom until 2010 and that’s when the truth about it came spilling out.Phruit indulged in unethical marketing acts and grossly violated the privacy of individuals. How did they do so? Well, their agents called up customers and began to extract personal information from them but stated that they were doing so only for research purposes and this is where they lied. In actuality, the information that was sold to various product selling companies and this resulted in a flood of phone calls to the homes of the concerned individuals.
They got harassed by these product selling companies the entire day and night and wondered how on earth did their contact details reach these companies in the first place? This they wondered because they had opted for TPS compliance and had their numbers registered on the Do Not Call lists. So in spite of taking these measures, how did their number slip out? They began to think hard about this and realized that maybe Phruit Limited, the so-called market research company was behind this situation that they were in.
And so they decided to get the authorities to look into the matter. A DMC investigation helped the ugly truth about Phruit to be discovered. It was revealed that Phruit had violated the following guidelines:
1. 21.18 and 21.20 on TPS compliance and data cleansing.
2. 3.11 under which Phruit has a responsibility for compliance by suppliers.
3. 3.18 on “sugging” or carrying out sales and marketing under the disguise of research.
When the masses as well as the business world came to know about these facts they were totally shocked and they lost their trust in Phruit who had no option but to shut down.However, this was only a temporary move as they made plans of a comeback while they were underground and have now emerged as Coracall.
But how can we say with such certainty that Phruit and Coracall are related?
We can easily prove that the two are related by stating just three reasons:
1. Phruit had to disappear from the market scene in the UK, but it was not long before they shifted to South Africa, assumed a new name-Coracall and began functioning out of a call center in KwaZulu Natal, and yet a little research will help one understand that their proprietor is one and the same-British company Assured Capital Holdings.
2. Also it’s interesting to note that management is the same for both companies because Mr. Phil Lightfoot, the director of Phruit Limited is the Chief Executive Officer for Coracall!
3. And the services offered by Coracall as well as the strategies employed by them are very similar to that of Phruit.
So since Phruit is accessing customers via a different name now, their motives are still the same ie, to fool customers. So individuals have to stay away from Coracall no matter how much agents try to convince them that their intentions are good.However, if Coracall has already called them up then its time to put an end to this nonsense at once by contacting them at the following address:
Or they can be called up at 08455 199131
Emily Edison is an active protestor against the exploits of deceptive companies like Coracall.She has urged individuals to stay away from it since it shares its roots with the deceptive company called Phruit Limited.