BA0056 flight JHB to LND
1. BA Pilots went home at 8PM. BA only told us at 12PM that flight was cancelled. I assume hoping to pay lower hotels fees for the passengers.
2. BA made us return next day at 1PM when those pilots told us we could not leave before 7PM next day. I assume so that BA would not have to pay for 2 days accommodation due to late check out.
3. BA tried to make sure that the flight left JUST under 24 hours late because; BA HAS NO LIABILITY IF DELAY IS LESS THAT 24HRS (READ Ts & Cs! )
4. BA told us booked we were booked on the same connecting flight the next day. REALITY; BA booked us on a connecting flight leaving Heathrow 10 hours later.
5. Around 15 earlier flights to Paris, but BA REFUSED to upgrade ONLY 1 of our party of 4 to business class for the inexpensive flight to Paris from London.
6. Flight was delayed ANOTHER DAY! Once again passengers only after at 11PM. Pilots left hours earlier.
7. BA told us they had transfered us to an Air France flight direct to Paris. We waited in Air France lounge and were eventually told by Air France no such thing had happened.
8. Changed our flight to KLM but BA took over 2 HOURS to return luggage. Almost lost flight