Complaint / review / scam report
Black soot-ruined front room
Recently bought 2 medium Halloween candles from the Yankee candle website. Walked in the front room last night completely filled with smoke. Blew them out and opened the door to air. This morning, found the entire ceiling and Walls covered in soot, along with all the furniture. We have a large, rather expensive couch which now requires specialist cleaners with no guarantee this will work. We also need to repaint the entire room, as well as myself spending a full day cleaning one room, to my detriment as I am self employed. Thousands of pounds worth of damage over £30 candles. I will never buy from Yankee candles again. after some quick research on the Internet, I have found many complaints regarding this matter. Not worth the damage, time and cost. I have used many other candles and never had this problem. I have complained to Yankee Candles directly on their website and have had no response.
Offender: Yankee Candle
Country: United Kingdom Region: England
Category: Construction & Repair
Members, of group Guest
, can not leave comments on this publication.
on our website, it will take a few seconds.